Class Parent Co-ordinator – Sharron Carew-Reid
Being a Class Parent is a rewarding way to become involved with your child’s
class. The “Class Parent” role can be easily shared by 2 parents in the class.
Role of the Class Parent
- Welcome new families in your class.
- Support class teacher in organising volunteers for in-class activities and excursions.
- Organise a social get together for your class each term.
- Attend P & C meetings (can be shared between 2 Class Parents).
- Assist with P & C fundraising efforts.
- Give support to families in crisis in your class.
- Collect email address of parents in your class to aid communication.
2015 Class Parents
|Kindergarten, Green Group, Room 12
|Kindergarten, Blue Group, Room 12
|Pre-Primary 1, Room 11A
|Michelle Lee /
|Pre-Primary 2, Room 11B
|Louise Van Ingen-Kal|
|Tammie Bonwick / Justine Cerini|
|Tonia Bates / Sally Kelderman|
|Louise Van Ingen-Kal/|